Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Emmys 2011 favorite looks




photos via Elle

The live Red Carpet coverage on E! started off with a few ladies in red, which later sparked to a red dress trend. Although Lea Michelle poses more than a Kardashian, her red Marchesa gown won the top of my best-dressed list (and potentially with, you know, other best-dressed lists that actually matter--but if you're reading this than you know mine matters). From the strong shoulders to the low-back drop, I predict that her Marchesa will dominate Joan Rivers' Fashion Police. The first look I tweeted about was Nina Dobrev's stunning red DKNY sweetheart neckline gown, which fit her like a glove. With subtle confidence--in comparison to Lea Michelle--Dobrev's custom gown made me swoon. My other favorite looks include Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano and Gwyneth Paltrow in a middrift baring Pucci dress-- I mean, she has an Oscar, an Emmy, and nominated for another Emmy?  Sofia Vergara brings the va-va-voom factor, as usual,  in Vera Wang (although I wasn't loving the over-sized earrings). Emily Blunt in a chic Elie Saab completes my favorite looks from the Emmys. 

Follow me on Twitter for more fashion rants xo