Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

London Calling!

I knew it!!! Some great shoes are already coming out of London Fashion Week :)

My homies at Burberry (I use the term homie loosely, it's a one sided friendship) showed some pretty awesome tribal inspired shoes



What a great color palette!


These remind me of something though.........
 ...Just sayin.


I love how the striped jacket is interpreted in this wedge...


 What a great woven shoe! So much work and such rich earthy tones. I love.


Looks like Charlotte Olympia worked with Matthew Williamson on some pretty great shoes. I LOVE the mixes of material and the colored lucite heels.



 They look a little heavy and more like Fall than Spring, but they're great nonetheless.

(all images via Vogue.com)

Excited for what's to come!!



XOX,