Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Life in 30 Seconds or Less...

I haven't done a photo roundup in a while. Here are some photos from my Tumblr and Instagram from the last month or so.

Cheetah Lita's

Super high CĂ©line's

Shopping at TopShop

Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony

Glittery Steve Maddens

Bebe glitter wedges in Vegas

The shoes I packed for a weekend in Vegas

Black on black home manicure

I don't know who makes um but I love um!

Interesting handbag from the MoMA store

An image I found that stopped me in my tracks

Flower power!

Ahh!! Me with a French fry shoved up my lip to fake lip injections.

LAMB runway shoes

Charlotte Olympia for Peter Som runway shoes
Maison Martin Margiela 

Shopping at Alejandro Ingelmo. Bottom right is a new member of my shoe family.

The best carrot juice I've had in my life. Organic Avenue ♥




Hope you're enjoying your weekend! 
XOX,