Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I Love Lanvin!

And here's another reason to. Their most recent ad campaign is so great...



And here's one that someone remade which I find VERY funny!
Lanvin x Slipknot? Really??


Haha I looooove when designers, especially really well respected ones, don't take themselves too seriously. It's so refreshing. Their last few campaigns have been really cheeky and I love it.




Some Lanvin favorites of mine:

My Christmas party dress from last year. I mean look how excited I look in it. Like I might kidnap a baby!
(Lanvin x H&M, shoes- Louboutin)

Headless limbless model looks less crazy.
These flats that I STILL wear even though this post is 100 years old.
You guys, I'm still cracking up over that pic up there...

Remember that juice cleanse I'm on? It's kinda making me delirious. 


Anyway...

There's also these shoes that I may forever regret not getting-
They're so pretty and feminine and dainty.

These sexy beasts...


 I love the mix of a sexy shoe with industrial type details. So good.


Lanvin shoes and Lanvin x H&M are as close as I'll get to the brand for now. I may have a killer shoe closet but designer clothes are still out of my price range. But some day when I'm rich and famous I will wear Chloe Miu Miu and Prada all day, Stella McCartney for glamorous BBQs, and Lanvin for nights out with the girls! Oh yes daaaahling!





XOX,