Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nick TV Minute: Nick Verreos on NBC-LA News Discussing Academy Awards Fashions--Recap!


Oscars Fashions "Nick's Picks" NBC-LA:

FIDM Spokesperson on TV: Nick Verreos on NBC-LA Channel 4, 5 PM News, discussing Oscars Fashions

As you know this was a busy weekend for me--being that it was the Academy Awards--doing lots of pre-Oscars interviews at the amazing FIDM Museum and all those Oscar-nominated costumes--as well as doing my "Fashion Expert" commentating for the TV Guide Network Countdown and Live Red Carpet Shows yesterday from the Hollywood & Highland Center (Kodak Theater). I also shot a quick "Red Carpet Review" with NBC-LA right after the Oscars Red Carpet which aired on the 11 o'clock News last night (video at the end of this post). That was yesterday and today...well, it's all about MORE Post-Oscars Fashion Talk...

I wrapped filming my TV Guide Academy Awards Fashion Wrap this afternoon and then went to the NBC-LA Studios in Burbank to shoot my LIVE segment for the 5 o'clock News with my two favorite anchors: Colleen Williams and Chuck Henry.

Fashion Talk: NBC-LA Anchors Chuck Henry and Colleen Williams, and Nick Verreos

All Awards Season long, as the Spokesperson for the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM--my Alma Mater--I have been appearing on KNBC and giving my "Hits" and "Not-So-Hits" of the Red Carpet with Colleen and Chuck. As usual, I had a great time talking fashion with them! They get very involved (I think it's a nice break from all the other not-so-fashionable news occurring in Southern California). Of course, we discussed Jennifer Lopez in that sequined gown by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad:

I thought she looked AMAZING--from her "Star Bun" down to that fishtail train of hers! And yes, we even discussed the possible "Wardrobe Malfunction" everyone is talking about around the "Web-o-sphere". Now, let me say my "Nick Two Cents" on this: There was NO You-Know-What shot! Do these people (who think that something might have slipped out) not know a woman's body? Whatever they think that slipped out is about 1 1/2 inches AWAY from the edge of that plunging v-neck neckline of hers. Moving on...

We also discussed Angelina Jolie. I was not a fan of the Atelier Versace velvet gown--I thought the fabrication looked heavy on her. I would have loved to have seen her in something sequined, fitted and yes, maybe with no slit. Now speaking of that slit and her now infamous Angelina Jolie Stick-The-Leg-Out Pose:

Angelina Jolie-ing: Colleen Williams, Nick Verreos and Cary Berglund, NBC-LA Studios Burbank

Colleen Williams
, myself and NBC-LA reporter (and my FIDM Museum Partner-in-Oscars -Fashions-and-Costumes Fabulousness) Cary Berglund...well, we decided to do the "Angelina Jolie" (or try) following my segment! Above is the incriminating photo! Thank you FIDM and Thank you NBC-LA for a fun 2011-2012 Awards Season.

Click Below to Watch my Oscars Fashions Segment on NBC-LA 11 o'clock News last night with reporter Angie Crouch:

View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.