Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Best Dressed: Grammy Awards 2012

 photos via celebrity-center

If you regularly follow up with my blog, you know that I'm typically biased when it comes to Lady Gaga—well, she's not on the list this time. I was not so fond of Versace's designs (cough: I'm looking at you, Nicki Minaj!).

What I was fond of was all the sparkly numbers. Let's start with the night's biggest winner (of ALL 6 nominations!): Adele kept it classic in a glimmering black Armani gown with three-quarter sleeves, Louboutin heels, and Harry Winston diamonds. Her beauty look: blonde bombshell, long lashes, + bold crimson lips.

Katy Perry was blue from head-to-toe in a sparkly and glimmering powder blue Elie Saab gown. I wasn't so sure about the hair, but I suppose the look wouldn't be her own without it.

Taylor Swift donned a golden + gorgeous floor length Zuhair Murad gown, with a mandarin collar and a sweeping train. Her smokey and subtle stained lip completed the glamorous + dramatic look.

Kelly Rowland looked stunning in a blush Alberta Ferretti dress embellished with silver flower beading and soft draping. Lorraine Schwartz chandelier earrings also played up the embellishments on the dress.

Last but not least, Alicia Keys in her sleek and minimal Alexandre Vauthier black dress with rounded shoulder pads and metal plate. This is the first time I've come across this new French designer. j'adore. Also, her black pointy ankle strap heels look terribly painful, but it definitely pulled the bold dress together.

Who were your 'Best Dressed' picks? Feel free to Tweet me on Twitter !