Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cece L'amour Shoes, Finally in Stores!!

It feels like it's been forever but I'm happy to announce that my first collection for Cece L'amour will be available at the end of this month!! YAY! The first few places to carry them will be Heels.com, Zappos.com and Amazon.com (so honored to have your support!!!)

Here are the styles that you'll be able to purchase...


♥♥(Katie)♥♥

(Christie)
(Heidi)
(Tanisha)
(Juls)
♥♥(Leah)♥♥

It's so awesome that the shoe names that made the cut are some of my favorite people in the whole world. My 3 very best friends, Katie (my sister) Christie and Leah are up there and that makes me so happy! Heidi was one of my bridesmaids and someone that people would often mistake for my twin. Tanisha worked with me at Titan for forever and was always so supportive. She's someone I can always talk to about anything. And Juls is one of my favorite friends to go out with! We always have an amazing time and I can ALWAYS count on her to cut the bullshit and be real with me.

So now you know the personalities behind the shoes. I hope you like them and will help spread the word :) I'd love to be able to continue making fun, girly shoes for you forever and ever and I hope to get better and better at making shoes people like.

THANK YOU to everyone reading this for your continued support. I feel so lucky to have so many awesome friends... I truly consider my readers to be my friends.



Big ol' XOX,