Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Decades Shoe Event!

























Decades, one of my favorite vintage stores in LA, is having an incredible event this weekend and I knew you'd want me to share. At their Melrose location (8214 Melrose Ave.they'll be handing out $500 gift cards to random shoppers who are among the first 100 people in line on Saturday.
Seriously.

No need to wait though because their online sale is happening AS I TYPE THIS, so get over there and check it out! You know that Friday is official Shop At Work While Your Boss Is Busy Getting Ready For The Weekend Day. Or SAWWYBIBGRFTW as I call it. ;)

Enter code 15OFF for an additional 15% off your purchase (excluding $150 shoes and Lyn Revson collection) Included in the sale are incredible deals on shoes by Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Dior, Fendi, YSL, Chloe, Chanel!!! Why are you still reading this!? Go go go!







 Let me know what you get!!

XOX,