Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

my first and last "controversial" post

disclaimer: making fun of social-networking, you, and I (but mostly you).

I need to vent. I never (everrrrr !) bring up politics or religion--especially on social networking platforms (Although verses/quotes--from a spiritual or holy source-- which are intended for personal and insightful purposes, are reasonable, as some of my very good friends use). On the contrary, I like to update my statuses to bring consensus with viewers, including quotes and fashion updates fluttered with inspiration. And while I was utterly baffled by the fussy new Facebook, I must say, the convenient option to 'unsubscribe' to that one person who uses big words he/she just Googled on their iPhone --to argue just for the sake of arguing-- makes me content.

Also, let me be the first to admit that I'm sure I've come off just as annoying on Facebook, myself. Raise your hand if you've ever thought: "Oh God, another Audrey Hepburn photo..." or "so...she updates food photos via mobile, but does she actually eat?" or "bitch, you're not Carrie Bradshaw, you're just a fashion blogger and an intern"

a) If you know me personally, you know that I'm an Audrey Hepburn enthusiast, and my taste for her films, books, fashion (hey, Givenchy!) is insatiable.
b) Fact: I can out-do you in eating. I eat what I want, when I want. And yes, I eat them #nomnomnom
c) yes, I like #hashtags, and I blame Twitter
d) You're right, I'm nowhere near a "Carrie Bradshaw". And, I prefer L.A. + Who What Wear over sex columns.

If you rolled your eyes, good. If you smiled, great. And if you "unsubscribed" me on Facebook, then toodaalloooooo (click) xo