Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New Shoes from New York Fashion Week

London Fashion week is in full swing but it's quiet here in New York. In the aftermath of NYFW a few shoes are still on my mind. Some good, some not so good. Here are my highlights....


Winner!

These crazy ass shoes, shown by Vera Wang and accented by crazy toes McGee on the left, are my favorite so far. 
You guys know I LOVE my tranny hooker shoes and if these aren't... I don't know what is. Proof? Beyonce was wearing a pair in the front row. Girl knows her T.H. shoes.

Another shoe to love are these amazing wedges by Derek Lam. Love.

While on the subject of wedges, I love this DKNY wedge! Feminine AND sexy. I love the abstract floral pattern

These heels by Rodarte are pretty great. They remind me of Star Wars...

C3P0 and R2D2?!

Also, loving this heel cup thing going on. Very futuristic.

(DVF)

There are some definite trends I'm noticing, including a lot of clear vinyl being used...

These are adorable, especially with the neon sock!

 (Oscar de la Renta)


These look kinda painful. Ouch.
 (Carolina Herrera)

 No Thank you.
(Marc Jacobs Collection)

Hmmmm, not so much.
 (Phllip Lim)

And although Elle.com called this python, it's actually fish skin.

(Phillip Lim)

Fish looks so cool! I've always loved it. It's kinda like an exaggerated cartoon version of snake skin.
(Alexander Wang)


This silhouette is something we see from a few different brands, though Marc Jacob's version is my favorite. Vintage inspired with a perfect feminine tapered heel. Cute!
(Marc Jacobs)

 (Tory Burch)

(Oscar de le Renta)

(Derek Lam)

The pointy toe is back people!


I'm really excited to see the London Milan and Paris shows and hope that there will be some more excitement there. I'm not totally crazy about many shoes so far. I'm seeing a lot of '90s looking blocky heels (like Phillip Lim's) and a return to single soles (shoes without platforms). Also, the strappy sandal is back in a big way- which I'm not fond of since they tend to dig into your feet. Here's a couple examples of the kind of sandal I mean. Those straight across teeny tiny straps...

 (DVF)

(Jason Wu)
(all images via elle.com, vogue.com)

What are your favorites!?


I'm going home tomorrow. I shortened my trip by a week cause I'm totally home sick. What a baby, huh? I think I accomplished my goal here in New York... I'm officially re-inspired :)






Love and big fat kisses,