Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Vroom Vroom!



Love them or hate them, Prada's latest runway shoes definitely make a statement. "I like classic cars." 
That or "Look at my fancy ass Prada runway shoes. Neener neener neeeeeener!"  

Either way, they've grown on me since I started writing this post. First reaction? These are hideous! Especially the first pair. 
Yikes are we back in the 90's where I customized my flair legged Jnco jeans with flames going up the legs?? (true story) No thank you.
But now I'm seeing them as definite art pieces. They're pretty amazing (except the first one that I still hate) I love the brake lights on the back.  The chrome heels... the vintage car color palette. Great attention to detail. 


 Cute bag!

I love this one. It reminds me of my very first dream car. A vintage pink Chevy Bel Air...


What do YOU think?? Too crazy? Just crazy enough?
Do you like the idea of heels as art or do you prefer your art to hang on the wall?

I say it every season... Miuccia Prada is a genius. I am SO excited to see what she has in store for us with Miu Miu this season. She never disappoints.



XOX,