Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Time Has Come

It's almost Fashion Week again and time to go to New York. To celebrate I've decided to finally nut up and buy my first piece, or in this case pieces, of Wendy Brandes Jewelry! I just need your help deciding which ones to go with!

There's the original swear rings...

seen here in print. So cool

The new and amazing OMG rings...



and of course, the NYC rings that would be perfect for the occasion though they may not be as well received on my home coast. ;) I don't want to start an East Coast West Coast shoe rivalry or anything.
On second thought, that could be fun.



"Get the Gaga rings!!" you say?? Well They aren't for sale. So help me pick between the others! ;)

Check out Wendy's other pieces too. She's really great at making beautiful super original and always thoughtful pieces. There's always a story behind all her work and it's so inspiring to see the passion that goes into it.
On top of being a fabulous jewelry designer Wendy is also spectacularly beautiful and sweet as can be. Check her out if you haven't already.  She and her blog are hilarious! www.wendybrandes.com/blog