Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Third Year's A Charm!

Today is my 3 year wedding anniversary. Time FLIES by... it's crazy.

I am so lucky to be married to my best friend and the best guy I've ever met. I can't even believe how in love I am and how happy we are together. :)

Here are some photos from our wedding that took place exactly 3 years ago. Our ceremony was at 5:30pm

YUM!!

Check out my cell phone... I bejeweled it myself. haha The bridesmaids shoes were Betsey Johnson and mine were Badgley Mischka. I wish I would have made the time to design my own shoes but I just felt really overwhelmed by the idea and felt like there was too much pressure. That's my only regret from my wedding though. But I do love the shoes that I wore!
A close up of the shoes...


I wish I had more photos of them to show you. Maybe I'll look through all the photos and post a clearer shot.





What an amazing day. And every day since has been so much fun. I love you Benjamin.