Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Emmy Night!

We weren't allowed to bring cameras to the Nokia theater and in my frantic rush to get ready we didn't have time to take pictures before leaving so this is the best I could do... Thank you iphone. I'm glad I switched to the dark side.


Off to the Emmys. Or Schmemmys as they call them.
IMG_1038


I ended up in the pale pink Goldie dress
IMG_1061


With the Fendi "Cinderella" shoes and a Betsey Johnson rainbow sequined clutch.

IMG_1064


On the red carpet with the girls... Ben's Executive Producer's wife Beth Savino, and his Line Producer, Janelle Momary- Neeley 
IMG_1067


The line for the red carpet... can you spot any celebs?
IMG_1069


Ryan Seacrest. The man, the myth, the legend.
IMG_1076


There's a few here... Miranda Crossgrove and the pretty red head from Mad Men
IMG_1075


Mel B in some fierce shoes
IMG_1079


I don't know her name but she's on Parenthood and I think she was in SwimFan. haha
IMG_1082


Andy Samberg. ♥
IMG_1084


Little Seth Green who ended up beating us out of the Emmy
IMG_1089


There is nothing quite as humbling as waiting in line to walk the red carpet only to get there and have all the photographers ignore you. HAHAHAHA. I mean, if you ever need your ego checked, I highly suggest it.


I met Kathy Griffin who I love and who was so sweet and as you can see... is VERY tiny.
IMG_1091


Neil Patrick Harris won his first 2 Emmys! I love him and also got to meet him at the after party. I may have geeked out on him a bit ;)
IMG_1092


The after party...
IMG_1095


Where I pretended to win the Emmy for best shoes. I mean... I would have. 
IMG_1098
Thank you guys SO much for all your opinions the other day! You guys are the best. It was a close one between the pink and navy dress but I had to go with the shoes. I hadn't had a chance to wear these yet and this was the perfect excuse. :)