Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

One Last Flat Post (For a While)

HELLO!! I've been in Mexico with my hunny bunny celebrating our anniversary so sorry for the silence. I'm back and excited for my spine shoes that are coming in any day now. They got stuck in customs but will hopefully be here Saturday. Fingers crossed!! I have the Emmys Saturday too so I'd like to have the option to wear them just in case I feel like being ultra fierce and perhaps looking like a tranny.

You guys are probably sick of flats so I promise I wont post flats for a while after today. You gotta admit these are pretty great though. Do I look tan?

IMG_6069
There she goes with her crop top and vintage culottes again. I like what I like. What can I say.

IMG_6074
Yes that's a bolo tie! Hey Wendy B... you like??

IMG_6074b

This outfit needs some OMG rings.

IMG_6084

These are the white pair from Chloe that I was talking about in my other flat post. I love a good deal and I love Chloe so I totally won.

IMG_6085
(top- American Apparel, shorts and bolo tie- Vintage, shoes- Chloe)