Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Just For Shizz and Giggles

Mondays suck so hopefully this will brighten your day. :)


What do you do when a fellow blogger posts photos like these and asks for her readers to submit their version?? 



Well, this is what I did...







You like the Nomadic Baglady Look?? Hahaha!!

Other readers also dressed the part. They look pretty amazing and are killing these looks.

Marie-
I love her pillow and the teapot around her belt just puts me over the pee in my pants edge.

Kate B-
Is that Thumper I see in your bag??

Rebecca-
A sophisticated version of the look. ;)

Aja-
I like that she and I had the same idea to hold plants in our hands.

Rosie-
She is SERIOUSLY rocking this look!!

Now if any of you are brave enough I'd LOVE to see your looks. Don't be shy, this was so much fun to put together and it's nice to make fun of yourself sometimes.

Thank you Sister Wolf for making me laugh and for reminding us that we bloggers can't take this crap too seriously.