Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Shopping Spree!



I'm in New York right now for the shoe show- which is going well by the way :)
But before I left, I took my little sister Katie on a little shopping spree.

We killed it...

For my hard work and selfless shopping that day I decided to treat myself. I also decided to go against popular vote and NOT get the studded Louboutins (unless of course, they go on sale)
So here they are- my newest purchase... the Ron Ron in Barbie Pink.

(hallelujah trumpets descend)

Yippee! Do you like?? I LOVE them. They may be one of my favorite shoes ever. They are not so high that I can't wear them often and the color is truly amazing and even better in person. I love that they are a simple, classic silhouette and that the color is the thing that makes them pop.
I wore them out of the store and for the rest of our shopping extravaganza and got lots of elevator eyes and nice compliments. That always makes me feel like I spent my money wisely. Yes- I'm that shallow.