Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nick Verreos Joins Soapnet.com for the Daytime Emmys!!

Nick Verreos Brings Fashion Red Carpet Talk...to the Daytime Emmy Awards!The Daytime Emmy Awards are this Sunday, August 30th and will be telecast on the CW Network . For the second year in a row, I'm excited to be covering the red carpet for SOAPnet.
I will be there asking all your favorite stars--from all the gorgeous gals to the sexy hotties-- what designer they are wearing as well as maybe try and get a little "Daytime Drama" dirt!
Last year, I was on the Kodak Theater red carpet in 107 degree weather and it wasn't pretty! The "Weather Man" says it will be a WARM 95 Degrees (Ouch!) so I will try and have an umbrella and/or a fan--and definitely LOTS of paper towels for my "shiny" forehead!
Hope you get to tune in to SOAPnet.com for some "Fashion Talk with Nick" LIVE from The Daytime Emmy Awards!