Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hello Friends!

I'm back from Maui and back already in action! I had a day full of meetings today and am starting on my next Betsey Johnson and Harajuku lines for Summer 2010! Yippee!

I took these photos the night before leaving- so I'm sort of cheating by posting week old pictures, but you guys haven't seen them yet. ;)
My tan is ridiculous- I'm super dark for being gone all of 4 days and I'll post some more tomorrow but I just wanted to show you these shoes! Another great sale find at Intermix! Yay!




(top- F21, shorts- J.Crew, shoes- Por La Victoire)

They're Pour la Victoire and I think they're the perfect shade of neutral. They're strappy and opened up enough to wear now, and a great transition into Fall :)
They have them HERE at Bloomingdales in black, and HERE at heels.com in green or cognac.

Here's a similar style from Por la Victoire that I absolutely LOVE and am contemplating buying. (also found on heels.com)



So cute, right?? That great neutral color with a pop of color! Yes please!