Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bebe Launch Party

Hello friends! Sorry for the lack of posts- I was in NY for the show and then had a beautiful sunny weekend at home. :)

Images from our bebe launch party have been uploaded to WireImage! Here are some of them.


(Fellow designer, Jessica Lu and Me)

(My dad, owner of Titan Industries and me)

(Bebe founder Manny Mashouf and my dad, Joe Ouaknine)

(My friends Ana Feoktistoff and Liz Benzing- designers of Coach and BCBG- respectively)


(All images: WireImage)


It was really fun and we had a good turn out. The catering company we hired was AMAZING. All the food was delicious and even better- the all male wait staff were models or something because these boys were HOT! Hot boys always make for a good time. ;)

Oh- and did you notice my beautiful new peep toe boots? My one and only purchase in NY this trip. They are Miu Miu and I love them! I'll take better pictures later cause they are super cute.

Twitter was down that night but I was trying to invite all my readers in NY to come. Stupid internet!