Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I've Got a Crush on You...

First off... THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
Your comments are seriously the most amazing awesome inspiring things EVER. You really are my friends and I'm so lucky to have you! You seriously freaking rule! Way to turn my frown upside down. I love you guys :) Sorry for the drama queen moment. I'm making myself be over it.

I decided a hair change would help to make me feel better and I was right. I feel sassier already. Christie Walker at Desa Salon does my hair and she's amazing. I went in and sat down and she could tell I was in a funk so she brightened me up (literally) and gave me my bangs back. Yay Christie!

On to shoes! And oh what glorious shoes!!! How can I feel sorry for myself with these babies on my feet, right?

IMG_4796

Amazing amazing amazing amazing!

I fell for these shoes the moment I saw them on the runway. Miu Miu hit the nail on the head with these babies! They're perfect.

IMG_4797

They were impossible to find and I was getting super frustrated about not getting my hands on them. I became obsessed and hounded my sales guy/friend to do whatever he had to do to get them for me.
Well, he obviously came through! The funny thing is that these are the actual editorial samples! So if you've seen them pictured in magazines they were these actual shoes! These shoes have travelled all over the world! How many exclamations can I use in a row?! haha.

Here's another version from their campaign...

Look at them. They're flirting with me...

IMG_4787


IMG_4784


IMG_4793
(top and sweater- F21, shorts- Urban Outfitters)

XOXO