Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pray for Fashion

Although the Coachella posts have been overdone, I dug through a bunch of albums from thecobrasnake & found such post-worthy photos & awesome styles that I'm really into right now. I love the whole floral-print, American Apparel, mixed with somewhat vintage looks, because it's a glimpse  of how I dress, not to mention my ongoing love for Zara. I can lust over designer labels for days, & only wish I had Alexa Chung's, Erin Wasson's or Sienna Miller's wardrobe. But fact is, if I'm walking on campus or strolling at a mall or a coffee shop for instance, it's likely that I'm wearing a pair of TOMS shoes, moccassins, boyfriend jeans or straight leg jeans, with some type of basic Tee. & on cooler days I never leave the house without a knit cardigan & an oversized scarf.  Also my wardrobe is becoming edified with floral prints & lace, & that's why I think I should post these photos, because I love rompers, & dresses such as the one Harley Viera-Newton is sporting. So, this might give you a little peak of my style excluding Paris Hilton, & midriff exposure of the girl concerned for fashion; love the shorts though!