Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pretty Woman

tumblr

one of my favorite movies, ever.

Vivian: You're late.
Edward Lewis: You're stunning.
Vivian: You're forgiven.
--
Edward: stores are never nice to people; theyre nice to credit cards
--
Vivian: If I forget to tell you later, I had a very good time tonight
--
Vivian: I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me.
Shop assistant: Oh.
Vivian: You people work on commission, right?
Shop assistant: Yeah.
Vivian: Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now.
--
Vivian: Tell me one person who it’s worked out for.
Kit: What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name… I got it. Cindafuckin’rella
--
movie ends with: Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't; but keep on dreamin' -
this is Hollywood. Always time to dream, so keep on dreamin'.