Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Skeleton Arm and a Leg

OMG. When I blogged about that amazing piece yesterday I had NO idea it could ever cost so much!

Thanks to reader Amanda for sending me the link to this:

First of all- It's even more beautiful than I originally thought. It's amazing! But still, at an almost $30,000 I can't even imagine ever owning it.

It does however, make this amazing (100% more wearable) skull and bone themed necklace by Wendy Brandes seem much more attainable!

I WILL own this someday. I will I will...


~~~~~~~~~~ ♥ ~~~~~~~~~~



Oh wait... what's that you say? Import fees and shipping are INCLUDED in the price???
Well then, that's a different story! How kind of you Luisaviaroma!! I'll take two!

What's the most you've ever paid for an amazing piece of jewelry??