Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Unattainable...

I was feeling very sassy today in my Barbie pink Louboutins and Sex and the City inspired belt. I was very happy to have these shoes back in my possession after my little mishap. They're good as new thanks SO much to my friends at the Louboutin boutique and their amazing shoe repair guy! :)

christian louboutin barbie pink ron rons
christian louboutin barbie pink ron rons
christian louboutin barbie pink ron rons
(tank- BP, skirt- F21, belt- Streets Ahead, shoes- Louboutin)

And speaking of my favorite store ever- I went to visit them and their new arrival today. The "Calypso".
I don't even know what to say about these shoes... They're just amazing and that's not really doing them justice. You should really go in and see them in person. They're magical.

christian louboutin calypso
christian louboutin calypso

They're black velvet with black and blue suede covered in Swarovski crystals ...drool... and with a whopping 160mm heel height. WOO! Sky high!
Unfortunately for me, they're about $3400 so in other words- they're unattainable. I'm glad to have pictures of them anyway so I can at least say I had shoes this great on my feet if only for a few minutes.