Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Me and My Madame Butterflies...

These are SO high, even by Louboutin's standards. I adore them and love the way the height looks. They're head turning and attention grabbing and everything a sexy shoe should be. LOVE them!! Even the name is great. Madame Butterfly.


What is it with dogs? They love being in pictures!

This is Tyson. He's Banksy and Stella's best friend. So handsome :)


These babies bring high to a new level...



Do they look familiar? They were the Marchesa runway shoes and were worn by a few different stars on the Met Gala's red carpet. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them in the look book. They spoke to me ;) Just call me the shoe whisperer...
(leggings- American Apparel, top- Intermix, shoes- Christian Louboutin)

My new surprise favorite nail polish is this color I'm weraing- Turquoise and Caicos by Essie. So cute and Summery! I'm usually a red or pink kinda girl but I think this color is just adorable.