Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm out of town right now but I thought you guys might enjoy some embarrassing pictures of me through the years. Especially you jerks that like to write mean comments ;)

I'll be back to regular posting when I get home Tuesday.



Ok... I'm gonna start with cute cause it gets scary fast...


This was my 5th grade picture. Notice my pirate earings? Well my mom sure did. 
I remember buying these at the costume store telling my mom that I wanted to be a pirate for Halloween. I was lying to her... I just wanted the sweet hoops. She wouldn't let me wear hoops so I snuck them into my bag and then put them on when I got to school. I felt so cool and grown up. I remember bringing my packet of pictures home and my mom flipped out. Good times.

So I was born blonde and then at about 11 my hair got darker and curlier... it doesn't look too bad here but this was picture day. Someone must have done it for me because usually I would brush my hair out (a big no no for curly hair) and would have a big wavy frizzy poof on my head. The boys at school used to call me Dickhead and the girls in 8th grade left a brush in my desk as a nice little present for me. Brutal. haha

            

This was on my birthday. The big 1-3. Watch out!


One of my favorite fashion moments of my younger days. Lets count the 90's trends together, shall we?

1- Manic Panic yellow streak in my hair
2- Baby doll top
3- Black Flys furry mini backpack (I was obsessed with this bag. I thought I was SO cool with it)
4- Can collar as a necklace
5- Patent pleather pants. Seriously.
6- I'm wearing creepers with piano socks down there




Ahhhh, then there was freshman year of high school. I learned about mousse and used a lot of it. I also discovered Sun-in and brown lipstick. (Tennis team photo)


And to rebel against my curly orangy hair... My Sophomore year. Yikes.
This was before the age of the flat iron so you'll notice my two barrettes on either side of my part, holding down the unmanageable frizzy bangs.


Sophomore year I went to prom. My friend Jasmine and I were asked by our Japanese exchange student friends. So awesome. Speaking of awesome... my freaking dress! Haha- Are you kidding me?? I bought the zebra print skirt but made the top and trimmed the gloves with marabou. I also trimmed my shoes in marabou. I should have known then that I'd be a shoe designer. ;)



Senior year... I had a really long awkward phase. I'm waiting for it to end. haha.



And then, finally, when I moved to San Francisco I decided to be a bad ass. I died my hair black, cut bangs and pierced my lip. My dad found out about it and called me to tell me that if I didn't take the lip ring out, he'd come up to SF and rip it out for me.
Needless to say, the lip ring lasted less than a month.

I look like a dirtbag.


Thanks for checking out my memories. I hope you enjoy. I've loved most of my 29 years and love most of you ;)

xoxo
Celine