Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Shoes On Sale!

There are so many great shoes on sale right now. It brings up my argument for waiting again... too bad I don't take my own advise, right? It just seems that a lot of really beautiful shoes are going on sale these days. I'm sure it has to do with the economy of course. That mixed with the ridiculous price of designer shoes. Anyway- check these out, and hopefully some of you will score some sweet deals.

Here are some of my favorites:

This shoe looks amazing on the foot. So high and sexy. From $736 to $368 here


An adorable ballet flat at a discount. From $475 to $380 here if you're a 6. If you're not, call your local Louboutin boutique. They have more sizes and a slightly larger discount. 

Two of my favorite trends- vinyl and studding! From $975 $780 here.

There's something really cool about this shoe. The draped soft leather in front and the elastic in back. Very cool and a great sale price too- From $438 to $219 here.

LOVE the color here, not to mention the shape. From $952 to $666... ooh evil.... here.

I'm surprised to see these on sale... I really like them a lot. From $875 to $612 here.

These are super cool and from up and coming designer LD Tuttle. She and I went to design school in Milan together and it's so cool to see her stuff everywhere. From $660 to $330 here.


This shoe is nuts. I love how al the neutral pieces make that red heel just pop. Also- check out the detail. Isn't that awesome?? All the pieces are wrapped around the whole thing. Very cool. From $830 to $415 here. It also comes in black but I just love this color.


Ok, so technically I don't love this shoe but I do respect it for being unique. Half strappy shoe, half bootie. Interesting.... From $790 to $395 here. 

A great summer shoe that I paid full retail for. Story of my life... From $595 to $395 here.


So dang cute!!! From $795 to $479 here.


These are great and such a great color. Everyone needs a great nude shoe... From $795 to $479 here.


And these are just adorable. Like melting ice cream on your feet. From $560 to $339 here.

And finally- this hot number. I love the Kirkwood statement platform. So sexy. From $701 to $424 here.