Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ShoeGirl Discount!

I'm so super excited to share this with you guys! DNAfootwear.com is offering all my friends- thats YOU- 10% off any order of $50 or more, with the exclusion of Ugg(ly), but that's ok because you guys wouldn't insult me by using my discount on them anyway, right?? ;)
I kid, I kid. But not really.

ANYWAY- check out the site. They carry tons of brands including a few of my favorites (snicker snicker) like Harajuku Lovers and Betsey Johnson.

Here are a few of my favorite picks!

L.A.M.B. Zan platform- I own and LOVE this shoe.

My Vivienne Westwood-esque Harajuku Lovers Arlanda pump

And the Betsey Johnson Alexandra peep toe that I posted about a couple of weeks ago

And of course, tons of great shoes that I didn't design ;)

Let me know what you guys get! All you have to do is enter code SHOEGIRL10 when you check out!!

xoxo