Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Umbrella-Ella-Ella


The faint drops of rain outside my window sound like fingers tapping on a table.  Dominating clouds keep shifting enough to reveal just a glimpse of light blue sky.  Gentle drops turning into sudden thrusts against the roof alone, make me love Sunday afternoons.  Instead of shielding under an umbrella, I'm in the comfort of my room ready to watch the Oscars.  I watch the Academy Awards every year, in appreciation of movies and red carpet fashion. 

The uncertainty of the weather in March -my birthday month-is relevant to me.  My days seem to be in touch with the ambiguous circumstances life has to offer - the calmer drizzles, and the heavier drops.  However, although I'm not a predicting weatherwoman, nor Mother Nature, I do have an umbrella to substain me with just enough support.  This isn't Rihanna's version of an umbrella, it's mine.  It's the sense of awareness in the presence, the suttle efforts of adjustment to a demanding and inconsistent enviornment.  My umbrella consists of the pleasures most comparable to the song, "My Favorite Things" in response to the stormy weather and lighting in the classic, The Sound of Music. 

Simply remember your favorite things, be a little selfish... then you don't feel so bad*

Feel free to share on what comforts you during stormy situations...