Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

David Beckham underwear range for H&M

photos courtesy of H&M photographed by Alasdair McClellan, via  fashion.telegraph

And there Becks is in all his shirtless-tattooed-chiseled-underwear-clad glory, wearing his own designed Bodywear collection for H&M. I gotta hand it to you H&M, your collaborations and marketing tactics are on point. I'm no chap, but this makes me want to go purchase whatever he is modeling. Like, right nowso a round of applause to them.

David Beckham says, "Collectively with my design team we spent time working on the feel, fit and style to ensure the product is not only something I would wear but one which I would be proud to put my name to."
Translation: blah, blah, blah. I'm perfect, and you're totally buying all this, because I'm Becks.

If your self-esteem is about to disintegrate, fret not boys, because the first installment will be available at H&M on February 2.

Until then, pip pip cheerio old chaps!

PS: more Charm Her / men's installment posts HERE