Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Runway Report: Paris Menswear Fashion Week--Lanvin Men's Fall/Winter 2012/13--Photos + Runway Video


Modern Suit Boys...


Bizznessss Meeting: Lanvin Men's Fall/Winter 2012/2013

Bow-tie Boy Wonder Alber Elbaz and his menswear designer, Lucas Ossendrijver showed their Lanvin Men's Collection today during the end of Paris Menswear Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012/2013. And, I loved it! So that's why I am sharing with my devoted blog readers here. It was all about the extended and semi-exaggerated shoulder, nipped-in waist and gorgeous coats and pants.

Extended Shoulder: Lanvin Men's Fall/Winter 2012/2013

Speaking of pants--the crotch is long and the waist is high. Boots are still being worn outside the tucked-in pants...as long as the trousers are slim. And yes, if I didn't have Home Mortgage Money to think about...I sooo would get me one of those jackets/coats like TOMORROW!!! This collection was one of my favorite ones--after seeing the photos and video.

Striped Boys: Lanvin Men's Fall/Winter 2012/2013

Loose vs. Slim: Lanvin Men's Fall/Winter 2012/2013

Puffy Tuxedo Chic: Lanvin Men's Fall/Winter 2012/2013

Click Below to watch Runway Video of Lanvin Men's Fall/Winter 2012/2012: