Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

69th Annual Golden Globe Awards: Who Wore What? Charlize Theron in Custom Christian Dior Haute Couture

Charlize Theron in Custom Christian Dior Haute Couture: It was no surprise that Charlize made a jaw dropping entrance onto the Red Carpet or that she wore Dior (she is the spokeswoman in the "J'adore" perfume advertisements.)

For many this will be a Love it or Hate it look, but I thought she looked amazing and every bit the Hollywood Star. Obviously, it is hard to ever look bad if you are Charlize, but I love that she always gives a bit of drama to her Red Carpet Dressing.

Another controversial decision was to accent the look with a Diamond Cartier Headband. I'm sure many people will despise this accessory, but I think it gives her a complete look from head to toe. She went all out with this look and I love that about her!

Speaking of toes, she wore these Strappy Givenchy heels (as I've been saying Strappy Heels are back and I am THRILLED about it!)

And she was carrying this vintage inspired, beaded Dior clutch which was gorgeous!

Feel free to let me know your thoughts!! Love it or Hate it?