Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

To me, the whole process of being a brush stroke in someone else's painting is a little difficult

-Madonna

She's numero uno on my list.  I give props to Lady GaGa, (BaBy Madonna, I believe) for being able to successfuly imitate certain characteristics that have made Madonna the icon she has always been.  Madonna's music is a standard must in my daily car rides to school and just about anywhere.  Musically stimulating, her songs have always grown on me since my childhood when MTV & VH1 actually played music videos ;). The Material Girl has included an unmaterialistic essence in a lot of her lyrics. Attempting to make a list of songs or treasured lyrics, would be difficult for me. So here's my little tribute, for the women empowerment and feel-good vibe I have enjoyed in her music.  

Photography by Marcus Piggott, Mert Alas
 Interview , tumblr