Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Met Cosume Gala... Best and Worst (According to Me)

So I like to leave red carpet/runway reviews to the professionals but sometimes, like at the Oscars, I feel sassy and want to tell you guys how I feel. Here goes.

First? Well Gwen Stefani of course. She is so gorgeous it's stupid. And that husband of hers aint to bad. ;)

42m

Another favorite? Chloe Sevigny... Always stunning. I love that she's wearing a short dress. So cute. Cute shoes too!

19m

Oh... are these M.I.A.'s sisters?? What's that you say? That one in the middle is not a sister? WHAT? It's Alexander Wang?? Oops.
Well whatever. M.I.A. looks like she's making the (pardon my vulgarity) "eat my box" gesture with her fingers. And her dress is Alexander Wang for Gap. Though I doubt we'll ever see it in stores. I mean, could you imagine??

83m

Leave it to Kristin Stewart to look awkward in Chanel. Nice hair...

84m

Oh. Hello Balenciaga shoes. I love you...

81m

Ok I love me some Karl but in this case I love the fishy lip kiss in the background better.
I mean the woman Mr. Lagerfeld is with looks like she's wearing a beach coverup.
...Is that Angelyne back there??

51m

Hello Louboutin for Marchesa runway shoes. Hello lady. You're tall.

37m

Well of course the Marchesa girls are in the same shoes. But wait... they're tall too. Is it the shoes?? Love love love.

23m

And on a different part of the carpet... A toga party.

91m

Weirder still? Tina Fey in a pantsuit? Very strange.

53m

But look! BOOBIES! Anorexia boobies...

11m

Chubbly bubbly boobies! And small animals attacking shoulders!

89m

And finally, Zac Posen shows up with his fairy godmother. Magical.

72m


cinderella2
Bippity boppity boo!

That's my two cents. If you want real coverage... check one of these: