Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nick Verreos on Despierta America December Holiday Segment

Wake Up (Latin) America...to some Great Gifts from Sears!Mr. and Mrs. Latin America: Nick Verreos and "Despierta America" Presenter Karla Martinez

This last week, I had the honor of returning to Miami, which just happens to be one of my favorite cities, to do another LIVE Holiday segment for Sears. As you may know, I am one of the official Spokespersons for Sears as well as Kmart in the Hispanic market and last month I taped a Holiday Fashion Segment and styled an entire family--dad, mom, son and daughter--in Sears clothing and accessories and I not only had a great time but was glad that it was also a huge success. Mas Rebajas, Mas Navidad: Nick Verereos on the "Despierta America" set

For my return visit to the Spanish-language Good Morning America show on the Univision Network, I was to show gifts for under $100, all from Sears por supuesto. The day before, we visited a local Sears and shopped, choosing all the jewelry, electronics, perfumes and toys that would be featured the next day. Before going to sleep, I made sure to "prep" for my live TV appearance by memorizing my lines and studying all items that would be shown on TV. Diamonds, Ruby's and Perfumes: Nick Verreos, Karla Martinez and Nydia Sahagun, Director of Multicultural Marketing Sears

The next morning, I got dressed in my new all-Sears ensemble, consisting of a Covington blazer, lavender-striped tie, a Dockers dress shirt and my Super Skinny Levi's dark wash jeans (yes, Sears has Levi's Super Skinny jeans kiddies!). I also made sure that my teeth were their whitest by using one of my favorite products, Opalescence Tres White Supreme. I received this great product at one of those Gifting Suites a while back and now I am addicted! The day of my segment was very prodigious in that it was also my NIKOLAKI partner, David Paul's Birthday. What a way for David to celebrate his birthday--on the set of Despierta America!Santa Nick: Nick Verreos describes the gifts to Karla Martinez on the set of "Despierta America"

As we arrived on the set, I got a little nervous when I saw that THE Emilio Estefan was there as the Special Guest. But no time to freak-out and look for Gloria: My segment was up. My co-presenter was the beautiful Karla Martinez. She was so gorgeous and sweet, making me feel completely at home. My Sears Holiday Gift Segment went without a hitch and from the response of everyone around, I guess it went well! So well that even Karla wanted to take home a couple of the toys I showed on the segment. And I got a text from my niece telling me that she wanted one of the perfumes I showed on the segment as well. Yes, Sears Santa Nick is also Uncle Santa Nick.

Click Below to watch the entire segment: