Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Time to Go Again...

(my office in China)

Well friends, it's that time again. I'm off to China tomorrow for a LONG two weeks. :(

You all know that Blogger is blocked in China so I won't be able to post, so I've decided to schedule re-posts of some of my old favorites that you may not have seen. If anything exciting happens while I'm there I'll see if I can email Ben a post and have him put it up for me. I'm sure I will because I'm going to Shanghai for the first time and meeting up with my friend and Louboutin boutique manager Amita Singh and her hubby!! YAY! I feel a shopping post coming!

I hate to go and even more, I hate not posting for 2 whole weeks (!!!) but please don't forget about me. ;)

See you all soon! And I'll still be able to Tweet so don't forget to follow me.
xoxo