Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Argument for Pure Stupidity.









Ok, so I'm sure that when you see this Lanvin flat you're not like- OH! I have to have it! It's so different and special! But... I'm here to make an argument for it's case.

I'm not the kinda girl you'll see in a pair of flip flops unless I've just come from getting a pedi. In California, they're worn all year long, all over. Not just to the beach, but to dinner and even bars. I hate them and I think they look sloppy and very "un-shoe girl". Please don't get me wrong, I know many, if not most of you live in your flip flops. I'm just saying that they are not for me. My alternative? The simple black flat. Not just any flat, the softest most comfortable flat I've ever owned.

They are overpriced. I know this. It took me a few months to decide to go for them. I even bought them once and returned them thinking to myself, "I can't spend THAT on a plain ass leather flat!" But finally, I did. How much? Well, $530 from Barney's. Yea, yikes. But I honestly think they were a great buy. I wear them almost every day when I'm running around and I don't want to be in heels. They are super comfy and I love the hidden wedge in the back. It's a little 3/4" height boost ;) I love them so much that I think I'll get a second pair in a sexy nude color.

(originally posted 4/5/08)


**ADDITION**

I still love these and wear them often. They look and feel even better after almost 2 years of wear :)