Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Crossing the Lines

"Sometimes it's hard to see the lines we've drawn, until we cross them." Gossip Girl*

In today's episode of Gossip Girl, this line caught my attention.  Sometimes the mistakes we make - the lines we cross - help us realize the bigger picture.  The epiphany we experience makes up for the aversive situations we may have faced & continue to face.  Personally, I am my worst critic; The flawed decisions and circumstances I have encountered seem to always trigger my memory.  However, learning to cope & adapt with current events in life helps make up for all the lines I've crossed and criss-crossed.  Embracing an obstacle with motivation is one step closer to seeing the lines we've drawn & the highlited lines we're wanting to cross. Just saying.



via weheartit