Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lost In Puppy Land... Then Found Again

This is my excuse for being away for the last WEEK (ahhhh!)... Look at that face and I dare you to be mad at me. ;)



UGGG! She's so cute. But any of you who own or have owned puppies know that they are total time suckers. Especially when they're this teeny and scrumptious de-loosh! 

I went to the Louboutin boutique today (shocker, I know!) and was telling my friend/favorite salesman Patrick that I am sometimes tempted to drop Stella in the oven and cook her up. 
Que cricket noise.
Obviously I was kidding... mostly. But by the silence and pained wince I got from Patrick, I guess that wasn't funny.


(jeans- JBrand, tank/bandeaux/suspenders- American Apparel, boots- L.A.M.B)


So this is what I wore today. Guess how many times people asked me if I forgot my whip at home. Well, I'll tell you. 3. Not that funny guys. They're more Edward Scissorhands than dominatrix IMO.
I do feel like I have to pick and choose when I wear these babies. They are definitely not an everyday thing, right. 

*wah-pshhh!*

(that was my whip)

ANYway... sorry for my leave of absence. I'll be better this week. :)