Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I'm Alive and Well.

Thank you guys for your concern. You're all so sweet. 

Everything turned out OK for now and our "people" tell us not to worry. They're going to negotiate or something. 
It was pretty scary for a second but by the end of the day people were joking about it and saying stuff like "Give them the blondes!" and "Tell them the boss's daughter is staying in room 1041 at the Hyatt."

I mean, you gotta laugh, right?

On a sad note, my iPod died unexpectedly and I can't figure out why. I tried to reset it but it's just totally flatlined. It is in between my legs at the moment. I'm not sure why but I thought that maybe if I warmed it up a bit and gave it a peep show it may wake up. 
That is of course assuming it is male... or a lesbian. 


Also, my legs have become an all you can eat buffet for Chinese mosquitos. Awesome. I heart China.