Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Miss Janice And Her Boys

Janice Dickinson: The World's First Supermodel Premire Party, West Hollywood.

My friend Chip, who works for Out and Advocate magazines, invited me to attend the Premiere of Janice Dickinson's reality show involving the behind-the-scenes look into the beginning of her modeling agency. Well, who else to drag with me as my "date'', my buddy, John Wade of Project Runway. I was sportin' my Penguin Polo with a vintage Hermes tie and velvet jacket while John showed up in a Marc Jacobs-meets-Helmut Lang ensemble. We met Miss Janice, who first looked at us a bit nonplused, but then admitted that she was a fan of the show and my work. Miss Janice is everything you would think she is, a Diva. Her body , I must say is out-of-control, like that of a 20 year-old Estonian model. After the party we headed to East West, a lounge-bar in West Hollywood, where we continued the celebration in a more intimate setting with Miss Janice and her posse, where we snacked on a cheese plate and some chilled Champagne. Would you expect anything less from her? And by the way, she did not touch the cheese, in case you were wondering!

Funny anecdote: towards the end of the party, my aforementioned friend Chip asked me to help take down the posters advertsing the show. I reacted (jokingly) something to the effect of "How dare you ask me to do such manual labor" Chip (without batting an eyelash) then said: "Huney you were No. 5 !!! So start helping me out!" Needless to say I got the posters and helped him pack up......
With love, Nick No. 5