Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Don't Forget about Billion Dollar Babes this Weekend!


Hello All! Tonight I was a judge at AIU's Portfolio 2006 Graduation Fashion Show. I had a blast and I will post more on that and several other things this weekend, but...........for now, I just wanted to remind everyone to RSVP for the Billion Dollar Babes Event in Los Angeles this weekend. It is at a new venue, Sony_Studios in Culver City and I am excited to test this new forum out for the first time. Since it is usually in Hollywood, it is finally time for all you Westsiders to get your shoppin' on!! I will be there on Friday evening around 6ish and again on Saturday at around 3PM, so please come by and say Hi! *WARNING* come early!! There are some serious shoppers who attend these events and things go fast!!
Click HERE to RSVP for Saturday