Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

DFilm Crazy

This past weekend , I was forwarded these wonderful "DFilms" that Project Runway 2 fans had put together, for the "DFilm" contest exclusively on Blogging Project Runway. These films, in particular, featured me in one form or another. I am loving how young, fit and cute they make me look. Thanks for the "makeover" on me! It's like having my very-own "Barbara Walters cheese-cloth" over the lense--You know the kind that always make her look younger and better than the guest she is interviewing! Anyway, I thought the films were so creative and ingenious that I figured I would post a link to them. Some of you might have already seen these, but for those of you that have not: microwave some popcorn, make yourself a drink, and enjoy!!! The fun, light-hearted creativity of PR 2 fans never ceases to amaze me.


Santino_and_Nick

Chloe_and_Santino