Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My TV Debut on RHOBH!

Did you guys watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills last night!?
I'll be totally honest, I've been waiting all season to see if I made the cut and I'm super excited that I did! Even if it was for mere moments and I barely said a word.

We filmed a total of 4 times and it was cut down to these few shots, but I got my name up there which was beyond cool!





I'm glad there were shots of the runway show and party at Adrienne's house where I wore my Miu Miu dress that I am OBSESSED with. (Perfect LBD!)

My mom is there taking a sip of champagne 4 people to the right of me on the screen up there. Hi mom! Your cleavage looks great! hahaha



It's funny that I was sitting next to Brandi and didn't know who she was yet since the season hadn't aired. She was really sweet and friendly and if you watch the show you'll see me laughing hysterically at something she said.

I'm so stoked to have been a part of this process. Adrienne is amazing and easily my favorite housewife! They didn't really show the shoes we made for her, which was weird and kind of a bummer, but here's a quick shot...



As for Lisa and her "Vander Pumps"... stick to Giggy and maybe a line of doggy clothes. Adrienne's got the shoe thing covered. ;)


I hope you enjoyed my TV debut, and possibly also my TV retirement. I don't know how these ladies do it week after week. I truly have a new respect for them. I was nervous and sweaty and over analyzed every shot and hated my hair and thought I made funny faces and on and on... it's all too much! Kudos to you girls that do it on the reg.



XOXO,