Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Charm Her: Little Black Blazer


The Charm the heck-out-of her/ Date / Dinner / Evening blazer



affordable option:  Express Cotton Sateen Blazer ($168)


pair it with: J. Crew 484 slim-fit jean in black resin crinkle wash ($98)


The Clubbing / Party blazer

Formal enough for after-hours, yet: flannel shirt + beanie + chucks =  voila ! effortless & laid back look.



pair it with: Howe Fast Living, color- midnight run ($98.00) 


Splurge option: Rag & Bone - RB15X -Indigo ($175)


Well, it's about time, gents ! After years of blogging and swooning over all the stylish women, editorials, collections, & products the fashion world has to offer, I have finally decided to include a "Charm Her" installment to my blog. This will be a weekly entry on menswear/men's style, because guys have feelings too, you know? Okay, but on a serious notewhat prompted my decision to explore the sartorial platform of the opposite gender? Well, let me tell you: Interning at Who What Wear has given me an eye to observe men's style in L.A.

Whether it's on Wilshire, Melrose or Crescent Heights, I have grown way too fond of seeing stylish men walking their dogs or running errands. And, sometimes the first thing that comes in mind is, "wait. is he straight?"
Also, too often have I seen guys who just need a little push in the style department, which could essentially make a big difference in their presentation. A sample of men's style Q's in my inbox is also proof to start Charm Her. My final reason? because Mark Twain once said: "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society". And there you have it, folks.

Brace yourselves, gents, as I'll be honest and may or may not include real life oh-no-he-didn't style scenarios I have come across. Also, if you think the reference is about you...it probably is [insert the Grinch grin].

When you wear a "little black blazer" this weekend, you just may be *that* much closer to emulating
Le Gosling. 


FYI: Notice how I left off  Burberry's, Tom Ford's, + super pricey designers. My goal is to be realistic with price ranges, so here are a few more options:

Guess - focus european blazer ($228)
Citizens of Humanity - sid straight leg ($216)