Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What I Wore...

I've been waiting for images to pop up online from Adrienne Maloof's party, but it's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen anything so my crappy photos will have to do.


SURPRISE! I know it wasn't an option I put up, but at the last minute with all your comments about a pop of color, I went for the brightest pop I have.

I love these Miu Miu shoes. The highlighter yellow mixed with the nude is pretty perfect.


I did my own hair and makeup and kept it pretty simple. I LOVE an excuse for false lashes so I wore these giant Shu Uemura ones...



It was a really fun night and I got to meet all the Beverly Hills Housewives who were mostly sweet ;) I'll keep to myself who wasn't so nice but I'll tell you I was surprised.

Anyway- Hope you like my choice!




xox,