Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Home Sweet Home!

Hello friends!! I'm home :) I can't believe I was gone for so long... almost a whole month! Here's a little wrap up of what I was up to over there...

I flew into London where we only had one day to shop. London has some of my favorite window displays like these featuring some seriously amazing shoes.

 (Lanvin)

(Louboutin)

Then it was off to Italy- Pisa to be exact. From Pisa we drove to Florence where we stayed and shopped for the day. I finally got to go to Luisa Via Roma and I felt like I was going to the motherland! While I was there I met super talented designer Alejandro Ingelmo who just happened to be there at the same time. He was super nice and quite cute I might add ;)


We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel which was AMAZING and I took lots of pictures, but I lost my iPhone in a taxi in Milan so all the photos I took are gone. Such a bummer.



Milan was next... more shopping and some amazing food. We have this little restaurant we go to every time we go to Milan. It's some of the best food I've ever had in my life! Again... lots of pictures but we'll never see them. Here's a preview of the shoes I found in Milan


 (Casadei)

(Guido Pasquali)
Next was Paris! Another store I love but had never been to was Colette. I was so excited to see it in person and I wasn't disappointed. I found my dream dress for my upcoming 30th birthday but... I'm not about to send $10,000 on it. haha!


I also found these amazingly weird shoes by Margiela. Love.



My friend Sheva met me in Paris and helped me shop some more! 
 And eat some more...


(on me- rvca shirt, gucci glasses)
Such a bummer...
(on me- alc leather jacket, alexander mcqueen scarf, seven jeans, tori burch flats)

If you ever visit Paris I HIGHLY recommend taking the metro everywhere. It's SO cheap and SO easy. I can't believe how easy it was. We took it all week and didn't get lost once.

I also recommend wine and cheese. Obvs.
These are my new nerd chic glasses from Gucci. I'm obsessed with them!

I wanted it to be a raspberry beret...
(on me- comptoir des cotonniers trench, kookai top, paule ka necklace)

There was some seriously amazing, though seriously expensive, designer vintage near the Place de la Madeleine. 



I went a little nuts at the Acne store. Oops.
(on me- comptoir des cotonniers trench, zara scarf, puma shoes, balenciaga bag, gucci glasses)

Paris was so much fun and I was so glad to be there with a friend :)
(on me- f21 top, hale bob leggings, chanel necklace)

Last stop on my trip was Morocco where I met up with my family for a week of relaxation. It was truly amazing.

I want to do a more detailed post but I just wanted to let you guys know what I've been up to!
Talk to you soon!




xoxo