Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

dress + biker chic


One of my current obsessions include pairing black boots with a dress. Poppy Delevigne's Chanel boots give a new look to a basic dress. I remember a few years back when I was beginning to discover new looks & styles for myself, as I paired slouchy grey boots with a cocktail-like dress for a wedding; an Armenian wedding ! It wasn't bad, I promise; although I wouldn't do that now. :)

While everyone was wearing heels and pumps, I was the only one with slouchy boots; but I was content. It's ideal you dress for yourself, because the pleasure out of dressing -atleast for me- is not only for an external purpose. The other portion is about the feeling you have while dressed in a certain outfit.

"fashion to me is communication for me & my soul"

- Anna Dello Russo