Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

No Thanks Stella...


I dunno you guys. Sometimes the whole sock boot is cute, but when it looks like this... I just can't back it. If I wanted to wear a damn tube sock in my ankle boot, I am perfectly capable of finding, and if needed, laundering said sock- then wearing it.

What if I was feeling sassy on a particular day and I wanted to wear some mustard yellow socks. 

What if I don't like grey tube socks? 

What if my mother was abusive when I was younger and she would tie my hands behind my back with a pair of grey tube socks and make me watch her eat rainbow sherbet and not give me any? Stella, now you're just being insensitive. 

Anyway, if you DO like grey tube socks, paired of course with grey FAUX stingray (at $1,195 I'll go hunt a real stingray and skin it myself thankyouveryuch)... then help yourself. Don't mind me while I sit in my corner and silently judge you. They're HERE at Barneys.